21 Aug What would Janeway do? 8 Questions to Star Trek Fans
Everyone knows I’m a bit of a Trek freak right? You should also know that I love Social Media so imagine how happy I was when I came across a group of dedicated followers of Star Trek on Facebook! Ecstatic didn’t even come close.
These guys and gals are great (unless you ask them a question about JJ’s new films). So inspired by a graphic I decided to ask the group a few questions about Voyagers commanding officer.
Here’s the situations/questions and the answers the group gave.
1. Janeway walks onto the bridge and Neelix slaps her around the face…
She’d make Neelix eat her cooking for the next 30,000 light years – Paul Thomas Keenan
Tell Neelix that it’s no substitute for coffee – Matthew Scott
2. Janeway’s on a planet – she wakes up on an alligators back which is asleep…
“That’s the last time I put brandy in my coffee!” – Matthew Scott
3. An actual flying dragon lands on the bridge, Janeway does…
NO ONE ANSWERED THIS QUESTION SO PLEASE COMMENT BELOW!!!
4. The bridge erupts into a laughing fit the second Janeway steps on it…
Janeway forgot coffee and apparently stepped onto the bridge naked! – Matthew Scott
5. All the lights on Voyager fall from the ceiling…
“Captain’s log, Chief Engineer Torres has failed to install coffee dispensers throughout the ship resulting in blackouts.” – Matthew Scott
6. Janeway gets to her quarters and finds mouse traps all over the floor…
“DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT BUT DON’T KEEP ME FROM THE COFFEE REPLICATOR !!’ – Matthew Scott
7. Janeway hires ‘Mr Mott’ and it all goes wrong…what’s next
Coffee – Matthew Scott
8. Janeway meets Q and gets a Superpower – what would she choose…
To strand her new crew 75,000 light years from home again. – James Kennedy
Make coffee appear at the click of her fingers – @1011Foxee
Snap fingers back to the Alpha Quadrant. – Darien Hawkins
Make coffee appear from anywhere – Matthew Scott
It’s fair to say Janeway’s lasting impression was “There’s coffee in that nebula!” Did I miss anything? Let me know your answers in the comments below.